You’re in the final month of your senior year, don’t screw it up.
1. Senioritis is kicking in at it’s highest level currently, and you just want to focus on college, I get it, but just get your work done. It’s so easy to fall behind, because you’re a senior, it doesn’t matter. But this last month is the most important month of your high school career.
2. You will have a lot of opportunities to make mistakes. Yes, it’s great to learn from your mistakes, but just remember to be smart about your choices. Contemplate whether your college can retract your acceptance or not from it.
3. You’re leaving high school in a month, stop trying to impress that group of people that you’ve been working to impress for the past four years. Do things for yourself.
4. Tell that one person that you like them.
5. Thank the teachers that have helped you along the way.
6. Cherish your friends.
7. Send a thank you note to google.
8. Make sure to send in those final transcripts for college!
9. Thank your parents for dealing with your shenanigans or the past 18 years.
10. Finally, be yourself, and do what makes you happy. This last month is whatever you make it, so be honest, be you, and do your best to leave a mark on your high school that will last for years after you have left.